Kapitell DRY SHAKE EMERY (AL2 O3) Monolithic Surface Hardener
Kapitell Dry Shake Emery provides abrasion and impact resistance surfaces and exhibits an extremely hard wearing surface. Kapitell Dry Shake Emery can be used on any floor surfaces which are subjected to heavy abrasive use.
This includes loading areas, car parks, warehouse floors, machine shops, automobile show rooms and service centers.
– WEAR RESISTANT
– The use of Kapitell Dry Shake Emery increases the wear resistance over normal concrete floors
– SLIP RESISTANT
– Kapitell Dry Shake Emery has excellent non-slip properties which allow the materials to be used in wet areas
– OIL AND GREASE RESISTANT
– Excellent resistance against oil and grease
– NON-METALLIC CHEMICAL INERT AGGREGATE
– The material does not rust in wet areas- APPLICATION
– Ready to use, eliminates mixing and is easy to apply, user friendly
– Contains very hard wearing aggregate which exceeds requirement of aluminium oxide as emery content is greater than 56%
Kapitell Dry Shake Emery is packed in 25 kg bags